At LSG Integrated our specialist company secretarial department will assist you to comply with the relevant regulations in terms of the Companies Act, 2008, to ensure that the company’s directors operate within the law and assist the company to register shareholders, maintain company records such as details of directors, shareholders and assist the company to submit their annual returns on a yearly basis. We are also able to assist you with the preparation of the required documentation and minutes including resolutions relating to the company’s annual general meetings, special general meetings and board meetings.
A list of our services includes but is not limited to:
- Formation and registration of Companies
- Upkeep of Company and Close Corporation files and information
- Conversions of Close Corporations to Companies
- Maintenance of statutory records:
- Share and other registers
- Minute books
- Annual returns
- Changes to shareholdings and membership interests
- Documents of Constitution
- Amendments to and registrations of statutory details
- Voluntary liquidations
- Memorandum of Incorporation
- Shareholders agreements
Should you have any inquiries, please contact Lucky in our Company Secretarial Department. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 011 807 1974.